Welcome! My name is Sarah and I’m the Mum of this house. We are a kind, helpful family. We have a large house with lots of space. Guest rooms are large and bright with high speed internet.
1) As a homestay host I am able to provide foreign students, who might be unfamiliar with the language, the comfort and safety of a family setting while studying in
2) Great opportunity to share all the wonderful things we love and cherish about Canada and it's amazing people.
That's just a little bit about me. Please feel free to reach out to me if you wish to learn more about my homestay. Below is a few points about my homestay.
• Homestay is located in the popular Beaches neighbourhood. Close to trendy Leslieville and Riverdale.
• 2 bedrooms available for homestay students.
• Homestay bedrooms includes single bed, closet, dresser, laundry and waste basket, desk, desk light, and chair. Heat and air conditioning.
• Wifi internet fast access.
• Laundry service (once per week) done by the host.
• Homestay includes 3 meals a day - negotiable.
• 5 minute walk to transit (TTC)
• 20 min walk To the beach and boardwalk
• 35 minutes to the Eaton Centre via transit (TTC).
• 30 - 35 minutes travel time to downtown Toronto and to the entertainment district.
• Shops, banks, restaurants and coffee shops are within walking distance of homestay.
• 5 minute walk to the community centre.
We are located 2 mins from north south bus route (64 bus) which connects up to the Main Street subway station (5 min bus ride). Alternatively 5 minute bus ride south to the 501 steeetcar. Also we are a 5 minute walk to Kingston Road which links you to the 22, 502 and 503 routes which are great for getting to university’s downtown.
We can provide all meals or some. We cook mostly everything from scratch and can accommodate different diets.
We have 2 small well behaved dogs who are friendly and good company.
Feel free to contact for more details. We love to
Have guests and have previous hosting experience.